Last updated on April 15th, 2020 at 07:22 am
Last Updated on April 15, 2020 Posted by Colonial Acres Coins
Starting off as a coin collector means not just investing one’s time in an interesting and potentially lucrative hobby; it also means having superb and refined taste. When it comes to Royal Canadian Mint coins, there are many that are intricately designed, beautifully detailed and masterfully crafted. But if you are looking for a unique way to inspire someones collecting interest, consider the remarkable 6-Coin Specimen Set – Burrowing Owl (2018).
What Is So Special About The Burrowing Owl Coin Set?
Plenty, as a matter of fact. The world-famous specimen finish of the RCM is present in each coin of the set, which includes a matte background that combines a frosted and brilliant relief. The set also incorporates book-style packaging that adds to an elegant presentation, as well as a removable lens for easy viewing and a serialized certificate. These RCM coins truly make for a great gift and an ideal way to inspire someones collecting interest.
Does The Set Come With Any Special Features?
- Endangered Species Motif – The open prairies and grasslands of Canada are populated by burrowing owls, an endangered species of owls that that are the centre motif for this beautiful set.
- Limited Availability – The burrowing owl coin is exclusive to this set, and this is the only way to get one.
- RCM Craftsmanship – The only mint in the world to offer this set in this kind of specimen finish is the Royal Canadian Mint. The finish combines a frosted and brilliant relief over a matte background.
- Unique Artistry – Thanks to precision engraving, a wealth of details are added to each coin in the set, which results in an exceptional portrait of a fascinating species.
- Display-ready – Your six coins ($2, $1, 50¢, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢) arrive in book-style packaging in order to ensure elegant presentation. Also included is a removable lens to enhance your viewing enjoyment to the max.
The Burrowing Owl Is A Unique Animal
The burrowing owl usually stays close to its underground nest when inhabiting the prairies. The summer resident is one of Canada’s smallest owls. The burrowing owl actually has a different profile than most owls thanks to its , stilt-like legs, short tail and lack of ear tufts. Its living habits also make it quite different, as it prefers to live underground in holes abandoned by prairie dogs, ground foxes and squirrels.
You’d Like To Get Your Hands On The Burrowing Owl Coin Set? Swing By Colonial Acres Any Time
Colonial Acres Coins is home to seasoned and experienced professional numismatists. Whether you’re a veteran collector or you’ve just gotten into coin collecting and would like to find a place that offers tons of detailed information as well as interesting and unique Royal Canadian Mint coins, Colonial Acres is your destination. It’s also the place where you can get your hands on the 6-Coin Specimen Set – Burrowing Owl and gift it to someone close. There’s nothing quite like inspiring a new hobby in someone else, so get in touch with Colonial Acres today and present them with a remarkable gift.