Last Updated on April 19, 2018 Posted by Colonial Acres Coins
Any true Star Trek aficionado will be able to name three of the most famous vessels in Starfleet history in the middle of the night. But, what’s the one thing better than being able to just name the vessels? It’s owning your very own Star Trek Iconic Starships – Pure Silver Glow-in-the-Dark 3-Coin Subscription (2018). Star Trek’s iconic starships have transported millions of imaginations deep into the final frontier whether encountering unusual phenomena or exploring new worlds. This makes them must-haves if you’re an avid Royal Canadian Mint coins collector or if you’re just madly in love with one of the best TV shows ever made.
What Kind Of Special Features Do These Magnificent Coins Include?
- All of the coins are GST/HST exempt
- All of the coins are crafted from 99.99% pure silver
- Each coin in the set has a limited worldwide mintage
- The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins
- Each coin in the series is carefully enclosed in packaging designed for maximum visual appeal
- Science and art are combined on each of the coins in this set to provide the perfect backdrop to both the starship and the futuristic vision it stands for
- Each of the coins features an eye-catching combination of engraved craftsmanship and colour
- Available as a 3-coin subscription that includes the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D from The Next Generation, Voyager from Star Trek: Voyager, as well as Enterprise NX-01 from Star Trek: Enterprise.
The Next Generation Coin Design
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is a pop culture and science fiction icon that is brought to life on the first coin in your subscription thanks to a vibrant application of colour. In order to add a dynamic sense of energy and movement to the deep space setting, the Galaxy-class vessel is set against a vivid green nebula. Studying the underside of the ship’s saucer and the stardrive section, whose navigational deflector is easily identified by the red concentric circles, is possible as a result of the ship’s frontal view. An effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt can be found on the obverse.
You’re A Star Trek Fan AND You’re Into Coins? Then You HAVE To Go Down To Colonial Acres
If you’re into Star Trek, that’s pretty cool. But, if you’re into Star Trek AND happen to be a coin collector at the same time, the absolute best way to combine your two passions is to go down to Colonial Acres Coins. Colonial Acres is home to numismatics professionals who can help you with tons of information as well as recommend some pretty interesting and rare coin pieces. Get in touch with Colonial Acres today to ensure these exceptional Star Trek Royal Canadian Mint coins find their way into your unique collection.